Thanks to everyone who competed in IEEEXtreme 10.0! Get ready for 11.0 in fall of 2017!
IEEEXtreme is a global 24-hour online competition where IEEE student members solve a challenging set of algorithmic programming problems. The competition will be announced at a later date for registration. Furthermore,
- You must be an IEEE member (You can join here: http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/index.html Note that there is a small fee, but you get membership benefits for an entire year, and we strongly recommend that students join.)
- The first registration party will occur TBD.
- Teams require three members, but if you do not have a team we can group individuals and pairs.
- Free food will be provided all 24 hours!
- The competition will be on the 4th Floor of FPAT in and around the ECE lounge
- All years and majors welcome!
*Registration will open TBD.